The Acceptance of this order includes the Acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions.
GUARANTEE: Our equipments are guaranteed for a period of twelve months from the date of delivery. The Company agrees and undertakes that any defect developed during the guarantee period due to faulty workmanship or faulty material will be replaced / repaired free of charge.
SERVICING: After the guarantee period you may enter into an annual maintenance agreement with our nearest Service Centre for periodical maintenance of the equipment at an additional cost.
UNDERTAKING: We will only be responsible for the performance of the equipment supplied being sufficient and/or suitable for your purpose provided you have given us full and correct particulars of your equipment in this respect and of the condition, under which the equipment will be required to operate.
DESPATCH AND DELIVERY : Every effort will be made to dispatch the equipment on the date given but we will not accept any liability for failure to do so, should dispatch be hindered or delayed by your instructions or by any cause whatsoever beyond our control.
FORCE MAJEURE: DIGITONE shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligation under or arising out of this contract if such failure results force majeure, act of GOD, fire, storm, earthquake, explosion, accidents, strikes, lockouts, imminence or incidents of or the existence of emergency, warlike conditions, civil commonotion, riots, inability to obtain raw materials, refusal of license or any other condition which makes it impossible for
DIGITONE to fulfil its obligations under this contract.
JURISDICTION: All disputes arising out of this transaction shall be subject to and filed in a court of jurisdiction in MOHALI.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
THE DETAILS PROVIDED BY YOU SHALL BE UTILIZED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECEIVING THE PAYMENTS TO BE MADE BY YOU TO THE COMPANY. ALL DATA SHALL BE KEPT SECURE, AND SHALL NOT BE DIVULGED TO ANYONE OR UTILIZED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE.
THERE IS NO CANCELLATION OPTION FOR THE END USERS AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE.
- Purchases on the Platform must only be for end consumption. Users must not use products purchased on the Platform for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution
- For seamless ailment of input tax credit, kindly mention the delivery address as the address which is mentioned as the registered place of business as per the records of GST authority. Please note that ailment of input tax credit is subject to provisions of GST Act and rules.
- The delivery and billing addresses will be required to be the same, please note that input tax credit will be denied by GST authority if the delivery address and GSTIN in the GST invoice are of different
- If GSTIN and/or business entity details are not provided by you, it will be presumed that it is a personal purchase and not a business purchase.
- Digitone is not responsible to verify the correctness of the GSTIN and/or entity name provided by you and you shall be entirely responsible to provide the accurate
- Digitone shall not entertain any request for any revision in the GST Digitone shall not be liable for your default including for reasons associated with details provided by you.
- You shall be solely liable for all compliances required under applicable laws.